Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
- 230 g Cream Cheese
- 400 ml Condensed Milk
- 60 ml Lemon Juice (fresh)
- 400 ml Cranberry Sauce
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 200 g Flour
- 120 g Rolled Oats
- 150 g Brown Sugar
- 230 g Butter
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C and grease the baking pan.
- Add flour, oats, butter and sugar. Mix the ingredients until crumbly.
- Preserve 300 g of mixture and keep it aside for later use.
- Now bake until they turn lightly brown.
- Beat the cream cheese until its light.
- Mix condensed milk and lemon juice; stir it well.
- Take another bowl; add cranberry sauce (with brown sugar) and cornstarch; combine it well.
- Spoon mixture of cream cheese layer and sprinkle the reserved crumb mixture on the top.
- Bake it for about 45 minutes; until it turns golden brown.
- Allow it to cool and cut it into small pieces.
- Store it in refrigerate and serve it chilled.