Iced Christmas Pudding
- 8 oz Condensed Milk
- 1/2 pint Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Mixed Spice
- 4 tsp Instant Coffee
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 oz Walnuts
- 4 tsp Orange Peel
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1 oz Citron (chopped)
- 2 oz Candied (chopped)
- 3 oz Raisins, Sultanas and Glace Cherries
- Beat the cream with condensed milk, ground nutmeg, mixed spice and coffee.
- Spoon the mixture into the refrigerator tray and freeze it.
- Whisk the rest of the cream until stiff.
- Top it with chopped fruit and nuts
- Add flavors of vanilla and orange juice.
- Transfer into pudding mould and refrigerate it again.