- 4 tsp Besan
- 1 Pinch turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 2 Cups sour curd
- 1/2 Inch Ginger, chopped
- 2 Green chillies, chopped
- Handful Coriander leaves
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 Pinch asafoetida
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- Few curry leaves
- Beat the yogurt and pour 2 cups water in it.
- Add turmeric powder, besan and salt. Stir the contents well.
- Prepare paste of cinnamon, ginger, chilies and coriander leaves.
- Keep the curd mixture on low flame. Stir constantly while boiling.
- Add the above prepared paste and bring to boil again.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and saute all seasoning ingredients.
- Add this spluttered seasoning to the kadhi.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with rice.