Corn Chip Salad
- 16 oz Corn Chips
- 15 oz Kidney Beans (drained)
- 8 oz Salad Dressing
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese (diced)
- 1/2 cup Jack Cheese (diced)
- 2 cups Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 Lettuce (chopped)
- Take a large skillet, heat and cook beef until it turns brown in color.
- Drain the content and allow it to cool.
- Take a large bowl; add beef, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, kidney beans, jack cheese and lettuce.
- Cover and refrigerate it for an hour approximately.
- Garnish it with corn chips before serving.