Cold Cherry Soup
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 16 oz Cherries
- 1-1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Drain the canned cherries and reserve the liquid in medium sauce pan.
- Keep the cherries aside.
- Take a small mixing bowl; add cornstarch and cold water.
- stir it well and add the content to saucepan.
- Boil the mixture for about 5 minutes and stir frequently.
- Now add sugar and lemon juice and remove from heat.
- Allow it to cool down.
- Blend the syrup with sour cream and top it with drained cherries.
- Refrigerate it well and serve it chilled.