- 4 boneless, skinned Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ¼ cup Duck Sauce
- 1 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- ½ tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Ripe Nectarine (pitted and sliced)
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Mango Hot Sauce
- ¾ cup Grapefruit Juice (divided)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Take a big bowl and add the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper for taste.
- Mix the ingredients together and add the chicken breast into it. The mixture has to be equally spread over the chicken.
- Take another bowl and mix the duck sauce, marinara sauce, mango hot sauce and ¼ cup of grapefruit juice.
- Again coat the chicken uniformly with the mixture of the sauce.
- Put the bread crumbs in a shallow dish and roll the chicken in the bread crumbs utill fully covered.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spread the baking dish with parchment paper.
- Arrange the chicken in the middle and nectarine slices on the edge around the backing dish.
- Now bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Rotate the chicken and pour the ½ cup grapefruit juice over it and keep on cooking for the final 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.