- 5 Ready chapattis
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Garlic
- 2 Green chillies
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a frying pan and saute green chillies and chopped garlic.
- Add turmeric powder, chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder and salt.
- Stir well to mix the ingredients.
- Pour water and bring to boil for a while.
- Now add chopped chapattis.
- Simmer till the water is soaked.
- Garnish Manni Sel with chopped cilantro.