- 6 Large prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Inch piece ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Stock
- 2 Spring onions
- 1 Small onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp Light soy sauce
- Heat oil in a frying pan until fumes appear.
- Add finely chopped garlic and saute until light brown.
- Add chopped ginger and fry for a while.
- Now add the prawns and stir properly.
- Add the soy sauce, sugar and stock.
- Stir the contents constantly and cook until the prawns are well cooked. Prawns should turn opaque.
- Add sliced onions and spring onions.
- Stir for a while and remove from the flame
- Ready to serve.