- Ragi flour
- 4 Onions, finely chopped
- 1 Bunch coriander
- 1 Cup grated coconut
- Finely chopped green chilies
- Finely chopped curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Little sugar
- Combine onions, coconut, curry leaves, coriander leaves, green chilies and salt with little water.
- Add ragi flour and some more water.
- Mix well and knead to make dough. Set the dough aside for some time.
- Apply little oil on a griddle.
- Roll out chapattis from small portions of the dough.
- Smear with oil and bake the roti at low heat till well done.
- Serve the ragi roti with pudina chutney.