Black Bean Salad
- 1 can Black Beans (rinsed & drained)
- 2 cans Kernel Corn (drained)
- 8 Onions (chopped)
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers (seeded & minced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Avocado (peeled, pitted, & diced)
- 1 jar Pimentos
- 3 Tomatoes (seeded & chopped)
- 1 cup fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1/2 tsp Garlic
- Salt to taste
- Take a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix it well.
- Season the mixture with salt and refrigerate it for about 2-3 hours.
- Serve it chilled.