- 3 tbsp Gelatine
- 2 cups Cream (whipped)
- 1 tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups Guava Nectar
- 1/2 cup Water
- Add guava nectar and water in a bowl.
- Soak gelatin and place the bowl over a pan of hot water.
- Mix it until gelatin dissolves.
- Allow it to cool down.
- Preserve 4 tbsp of cream for garnishing and whip the rest.
- Now gently mixed whipped cream with condense milk.
- Add guava juice and galatine mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into ice trays.
- Refrigerate it for 1-2 hours approximately.
- Top it with cream and serve it chilled.