Five Bean Salad
- 150 g fine Green Beans
- 200 g Red Kidney Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 125 g Green Mung
- 200 g frozen Broad Beans
- 200 g Pinto Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 10 g Parsley (chopped)
- 60 ml Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 12 Eggs (boiled & peeled)
- 3 Banana Shallots
- 1 small Green Chilli
- Salt and Pepper
- Take a large pan of water and add mung beans.
- Boil until they turn tender.
- Add little salt and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Drain and allow it to cool.
- Similarly, follow the same steps for the pinto and the red kidney beans.
- Cook, peel broad beans and green beans.
- Chop shallots into thin rings and add them in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in oil and add slice green chili and parsley.
- Take a bowl and mix beans with the dressing.
- Arrange shallots and eggs on top of the salad.
- Serve immediately.