Tomato Coconut Soup
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 pinch Asafetida
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 cup Tomato Puree
- 2 Green Chilies
- 2 cup Warm Water
- 4-5 Curry Leaves
- 1/4 Coconut (medium)
- Salt to taste
- Chop coconut into tiny pieces.
- Wash and de-seed the green chilies.
- Take a medium bowl, heat up oil and add mustard seeds; stir until they crackle.
- Mix in curry leaves and asafetida; stir it for about 15 seconds.
- Add tomato puree, coconut pieces, green chilies and water.
- Simmer and stir it frequently.
- Remove it from heat and set it aside to cool.
- Take a blender and mix it until smooth.
- Strain the mixture and add salt and sugar.
- Again cook it in medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy it hot.