Strawberry And Feta Salad
- 1 cup Almonds (slivered)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Lettuce (torn)
- 1 pint fresh Strawberries (sliced)
- 1 cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- Take a medium skillet and cook almonds over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until they turn brown in color.
- Remove from heat and set it aside.
- Take a bowl, whisk garlic, honey, mustard, raspberry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and vegetable oil.
- Transfer the prepared mixture to the toasted almonds.
- Add romaine lettuce, strawberries, and feta cheese.
- Enjoy it immediately.