Loaded Spinach Salad
- 8 Eggs
- 6 cups Spinach (chopped)
- 4 tbsp Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
- 8 oz Beets (rinsed & sliced)
- 1 cup Carrots (shredded)
- 2 tbsp Pecans (toasted & chopped)
- Take a saucepan and add eggs in the water.
- Simmer over low heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour off the water and allow the eggs to be cooled.
- Peel and chop the yolks and egg whites.
- Take a large bowl and add spinach and dressing.
- Combine it well.
- Divide the content into two halves.
- Top it with chopped eggs, beets, carrots and pecans.
- Sprinkle dressing on the content.
- Serve it immediately.