Fried Egg Sandwich
- 2 tsp Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 4 slices American Cheese (processed)
- 8 slices Bread (toasted)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- Take a large skillet and melt butter over medium heat.
- Break eggs in it and cook.
- When the eggs are in the semi-cooked stage, add cheese.
- Once the cheese melts, divide the mixture into 4 parts. Spread a part of the prepared mixture on a toasted slice of bread. Repeat the same with the 3 other slices of bread.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise and ketchup on the remaining 4 slices of bread.
- Place them over the slices containing egg mixture.
- Serve warm.