Blueberry Caramel Sauce
- Pinch of coarse Salt
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups fresh Blueberries
- 5 tbsp water (divided)
- 2 tsp fresh Lemon Juice
- Take a medium saucepan and add berries, water and coarse salt.
- Stir and heat it over medium low heat until you get the desired consistency.
- Set it aside and allow it to cool down.
- Take large saucepan, add sugar, water and lemon juice and stir it occasionally.
- Heat it until the syrup turns golden in color.
- Remove it from heat and pour in blueberry sauce.
- Stir it well and add fresh lemon juice.
- Serve it immediately.