- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- 2 cups all-purpose Flour
- 2 cups Rice Cereal (crispy)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 dashes Sauce
- 1 pinch Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a large bowl and add cheese, butter or margarine, flour, crispy rice cereal, salt, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- Mix well and make small balls of the prepared dough. Flatten them in the form of a disc.
- Arrange the discs on a cookie sheet.
- Now bake them for 12 minutes approximately.
- Serve hot.