- 4 fresh Cromer Crabs
- 30 g Butter
- ½ Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Mustard
- 4 Nutmeg (grated)
- A pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 15 g Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp melted Butter
- 30 gm Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Lemon Wedges
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix melted butter, mustard, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, & lemon juice in a bowl.
- Fill the mixture through the crabmeat gently & put into the shells.
- Mix bread crumbs with melted butter and Parmesan cheese.
- Layer the mixture over the crab evenly.
- Bake the crab for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.