English Style Raspberry Pudding
- ½ cup Sugar
- 3 cups Raspberries
- 6 Bread Slices
- 1 cup whipped Cream
- 1 tbsp Water
- Mix sugar, water, and raspberries in a saucepan.
- Cook till the suagr has dissolved on medium heat, stirring constantly to avoid raspberries getting damaged.
- Remove and cool the mixture.
- Line up the bread slices in a tray and layer the raspberry mixture over the slices.
- Use the remaining slices as a last layer.
- Cover up the tray with plastic wrap and place a weight coverign the entire tray.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Scoop out on a serving plate and serve with whipped cream.