- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup Raisins (chopped)
- Butter (for greasing)
- Blend egg & milk together until foamy.
- Mix oats, baking powder, sugar, and cinnamon nicely in a separate bowl.
- Add beaten egg and raisins to the mixture. Mix well to make smooth batter.
- Lightly grease a grill with butter.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the batter on the hot grill and cook till it shows bubbles on the top.
- Turn and cook the other side in the same way.