Duck With Orange Salsa
- 4-5 Duck Breasts
- Soy Sauce (to taste)
- 2 Oranges (deseeded)
- ½ Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 3-4 tbsp Coriander (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Mint (chopped)
- ½ Lemon
- 1 Red Chili (deseeded & chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 220 °C.
- Slash the duck breasts across for about 4 times on each breast.
- Rub few drops of soy sauce all over the duck nicely.
- In a roasting tray, place a stand and set the breasts on it, keeping the skinned part upside.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the skin turns crispy.
- Peel off the oranges, slice them diagonally, and chop into small pieces.
- Mix orange pieces with chili, onion, coriander, and mint in a bowl. Blend well to make the salsa.
- Sprinkle salt & lime on the mixture.
- Serve the roasted duck with salsa.