- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 large Onions (finely chopped)
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups hot Water
- 3 tbsp Parsley (chopped into 1 cm size)
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 cans Fava Beans
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Brown onions and garlic.
- Add water, red pepper flakes, tomato sauce, parsley, and paprika. Boil for 10 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Add in the fava beans and cook until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir well to integrate the flavor.