- ¼ cup Butter
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp ground Cloves
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1½ cups Graham Flour
- ½ cup Molasses
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg (beaten well)
- 1 cup Raisins
- Melt butter in a saucepan and stir in molasses, milk, sugar, and egg.
- Add graham flour and blend well.
- Mix rest of the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Add them to the milk, along with raisins, and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased mold.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, uncover after 30 minutes and let it finish baking.