Pork Stew and Peas
- 1-1½ Pork Butt (cut into cubes)
- 1 large Onion (sliced)
- 1 small can of Tomato Sauce
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 package frozen Peas
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry the pork with salt and pepper for 5-6 minutes.
- Add onion and cook until the pork turns brown.
- Pour tomato sauce and cook for another 10 minutes. Add water, if required.
- Add peas and cook on low heat until the peas turn tender, stirring in between.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.