- 8 fresh Beetroots
- 3 tbsp extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt
- 2 sprigs of Thyme
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Wash the beetroots with cold water & dry them. Remove the leaves of the beetroot leaving at least one or little more stalks.
- Lay the beetroots in a roasting pan, oil the beetroots properly. Sprinkle salt & thyme over the oil smeared beetroots.
- Roast the beetroots in a preheated oven for about 40-45 min or until it is soft.
- Cool the beetroots & peel off the skin gently with tissue paper. Remove the stalks.
- Serve it hot with goat's cheese or any meat.