Roast Cauliflower and Vegetable Couscous
- ½ Cauliflowers
- 150 gm Courgettes or Zucchini
- 110 gm Red Peppers (deseeded)
- 150 gm Red Onions (thickly sliced)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 225 gm Couscous
- 400 ml Vegetable Stock
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste (grounded)
- 2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into 1-2 cm florets and courgettes, red pepper into ½ -1 cm slices.
- Lay all the vegetables in a roasting pan evenly, sprinkle over 1 tbsp olive oil and roast it in the preheated oven for 20-25 min. Meanwhile turn the vegetables when it's about to get brown.
- Mix couscous and stock in a big bowl, cover & leave it for 5-8 min.
- Add couscous to the cooked vegetables; also put the left over olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper for the seasoning.
- Serve it with little parsley over it.