Brussels Sprouts And Smoked Bacon
- 225 g Brussels Sprouts (trimmed)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 28 g Butter
- 2 Shallots (finely chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic (crushed)
- 55 g smoked Bacon cubes
- 1 tbsp Pine Nuts (toasted)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Remove the outer leaves of the Brussels and shred the sprouts gently.
- Heat oil and butter in a frying pan.
- Add shallots and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add bacon and continue cooking for another 1 minute.
- Throw in the Brussels sprouts and cook for 5-10 minutes ensuring that it does not get too soft.
- Put pine nuts and flavor with salt & pepper.