- 200 g Vegetables (diced)
- 4 skinless Chicken Breasts (diced)
- Some Potatoes
- Some Leek
- Some Bell Peppers
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 4 tbsp hot Mustard
- 200 g Rice
- 4 tsp Honey
- 250 ml Water
- Cook all the vegetables and boil the rice.
- Lay the chicken breasts in a roasting pan.
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C.
- Add cooked vegetables, water, chili powder, and mustard to the chicken.
- Mix the boiled rice with honey and add to the chicken.
- Bake in the oven until the chicken is well cooked and produces a smooth thick gravy.
- Serve hot with green salad and red wine.