Chicken And Pear Salad
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Pears (chopped)
- Sweet & crunchy Salad leaves (as desired)
- Cheshire Cheese (as desired)
- Pine Nuts (as desired)
- Cherry Tomatoes (as desired)
- Olive Oil (as desired)
- Clear Honey (as desired)
- Balsamic Vinegar (as desired)
- Barbecue the chicken breasts and cut them into small strips.
- Mix them well with salad leaves, pears, and tomatoes.
- Roast the pine nuts in a frying pan, without oil, until they get golden brown. Add them to the salad.
- Mix honey, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar to make the salad dressing.
- Pour over the salad and toss well.
- Chop the cheese into cubes.
- Serve the salad, topped with cheese cubes, with a glass of Chardonnay.