Caper And Salmon Sandwiches
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Chives (minced)
- 1 tbsp Dill (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1½ tsp Horseradish
- 8 Bread Slices
- 1½ tsp butter
- 4 slices Salmon (smoked)
- 2 thin slices Cucumber
- Mix mayonnaise, chives, dill, capers, and horseradish together in a small bowl.
- Butter the bread slices and layer the mayonnaise mixture.
- Place salmon and cucumber slices on the mayo mix.
- Place another bread slice on top.
- Similarly, make sandwiches with the other bread slices and mayo mixture.
- Cut the salmon sandwiches into two triangles or serve them whole.