- 2 cup Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Ginger (minced)
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Margarine
- 1 cup Molasses & Honey (mixed)
- Soak oat in the milk for around ½ hour.
- Blend flour, baking powder, ginger and sugar.
- Heat margarine, mix molasses & honey to it.
- Blend oat, flour and margarine mixture together.
- Pour it in the baking pan & bake in the oven at 325°F for 45 minutes, until it comes out from the sides of the pan and gets fluffy.
- Remove from the oven and keep aside to cool.