- 1 kg Liver (minced)
- 115 g Bread Crumbs
- 115 g Suet (grated)
- 2 large Onions (chopped)
- 2 large Eggs (beaten)
- 2 tsp Sage
- 2 tsp Thyme
- ½ tsp Nutmeg (ground)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Butter (for brushing)
- Blend all the ingredients in a bowl and mix to make a smooth mixture.
- Make balls out of the mixture.
- Butter each ball with the help of a pastry brush.
- Wrap the balls in greased foil.
- Set the oven at 250 °F and put the balls for baking.
- Increase the temperature to 300 °F and bake for another 40 minutes till the top turns brown.
- Serve hot with onion gravy.