Pork Steaks with Apple Rings
- 4 Pork Steaks
- Black Pepper (grounded)
- 50 gm Brown Sugar
- 4 tbsp English Mustard
- 4 Apple Rings
- 8 large Rashers of Bacon (smoked)
- Sweet Cider
- Salt to Taste
- Remove skin of the Pork steaks.
- Grill the steaks from every side for 3-4 min.
- Let the steaks cool. Layer English mustard and put a little brown sugar on the steaks.
- Keep apple rings on the steaks. Enfold the steaks in bacon and season it with salt & pepper.
- Again grill the steaks from every side for 3 min.
- Serve the steaks with little sweet cider on them.