- 350 g Boneless Chicken (chopped)
- 30 g Flour
- 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika Powder
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 30 g Butter
- 115 g White Grapes
- 4 tbsp Apple Puree
- 450 ml Milk
- 150 ml Soured Cream
- Mix flour, paprika, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and dust the excess flour.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and fry the dipped chicken pieces, along with onion, for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the unused flour mixture in the chicken and stir well.
- Pour milk slowly, stirring to form a smooth and thick sauce.
- Add apple puree and grapes. Cook for another 20 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and paprika.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.