- 900 gm Lamb Fillet
- 10 Shallots (peeled & chopped)
- 900 gm Potatoes (diced)
- 345 gm Carrots (chopped)
- 2 small Leeks (chopped)
- 2 Celery Sticks (chopped)
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- ½ tsp Dried Rosemary
- ½ tsp Dried Sage
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Take 1 tsp oil in a pan & fry lambs until brown.
- Take 1 tsp oil in another pan and fry carrots, celery, leeks on low flame until light brown.
- Mix the vegetables with fried lambs in a pan.
- Pour chicken stock in lamb and season it with salt, pepper, herbs. Boil it on low flame stirring continuously.
- When it comes to boil, reduce the heat and cook the lamb for around 1 hr.
- Add potatoes and cook for 40 min until vegetables are soft.