- 4 Lamb's Kidneys (halved)
- 4 Lamb Chops
- 450 gm Rump Steak
- 4 Bacon Rashers
- 4 Sausages
- 225 gm Black Pudding
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Tomatoes (halved)
- 4 large Mushrooms (peeled & sliced)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and heat the grill.
- Cut the rump steaks and black pudding into 4 pieces.
- Apply olive oil on the kidney, lamb chops, steaks and flavor it with salt & pepper.
- Grill the sausages & kidneys each side for about 10 min.
- Grill the chops & rashers for 5 min each side.
- Grill steak & black pudding for 5 min each side.
- Keep all the grilled items in the oven to keep it warm.
- Apply the juice (from the meat) on the tomatoes & mushroom then grill for 3 min on each side. Season it with salt & pepper then bake it for 1 min in the oven.
- Serve it hot.