Two Cheese Baked Pasta And Mushroom
- 225 gm Ribbon Noodles
- 25 gm Butter
- 1 Garlic Clove (skinned crushed)
- 225 gm Mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 50 gm Stilton Cheese
- 100 gm Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
- 4 tbsp Double Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- Boil the noodles in slightly salted water for about 7 min.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and fry garlic, mushrooms until soften.
- Make crumbs of stilton cheese, add to the mushrooms and cook for 2 min stirring continuously. Put cream and flavor it with salt & pepper to taste.
- Drain the noodles and flavor it with lots of pepper.
- Mix the noodles with the sauce. Add eggs to it and mix.
- Pour the mixture in a greased baking dish. Top up with the grated mozzarella cheese and cover up with foil.
- Set the oven at 350°F and bake it for 10 min. Then remove the foil and bake it for another 10-15 min at 425°F until the top turns brown & crisp.
- Serve it hot with salad.