Ribbon Noodles in Curd Cheese and Herbs
- 15 gm Butter
- 1 Garlic Clove (skinned & crushed)
- 50 gm Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tsp Sage (chopped)
- 50 gm cooked Ham (diced)
- Salt to taste
- 100 gm Ribbon Noodles
- 50 gm Medium Fat Curd Cheese
- Heat butter in a frying pan and fry garlic, mushrooms, sage for 2 min.
- Add ham to the garlic and cook.
- Boil the noodles in 900 ml salted water for 10 min. Then drain it and keep warm.
- Add cheese to the mushroom and cook until it is melted.
- Put the noodles in the mushroom and stir.
- Serve it hot.