- 225 g Castor Sugar
- 200 ml boiled Water
- 750 g Berries/Currants
- 2 tsp Liquid Glucose
- 1 Lemon (juice)
- Combine boiled water and sugar in a pan.
- Boil until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add berries and glucose. Simmer for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Pour the prepared fruit mixture in a processor and blend it.
- Transfer the mixture into a sive and with the help of the back of the spoon, press the fruit pulp to get the juice.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Keep the fruit juice in a container and place in the freezer.
- Remove and beat the mixture in the container 3-4 times.
- Put it back into the freezer.
- When frozen, cover and refrigerate it.
- Take out 10 minutes before serving.