- 300 ml Milk
- 150 ml Heavy Cream
- 1 Onion (peeled)
- 6 Cloves
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 75 g Bread Crumbs
- 25 g Butter
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Stud the peeled onion with cloves.
- Pour milk, cream, onion, and bay leaf in a pan. Bring to a boil and turn off the heat. Allow the mixture to rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove the onion and add bread crumbs. Whisk until soft and smooth.
- Put butter and flavor with salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Cover the pan with plastic film/wrap and refrigerate until required.