Brussels Sprouts, Apple And Juniper Berry
- 250 g Brussels Sprouts (trimmed)
- 1 Cox Apple (cored)
- 250 ml Apple Juice
- 1 tbsp Juniper Berries
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (grounded, to taste)
- Cross each brussels sprouts in the base with a sharp knife.
- Slice the cored apples thinly.
- Pour apple juice in a pan and boil.
- Add sprouts and apples.
- Squash the berries and add to the sprouts. Mix well.
- Flavor with salt and black pepper.
- Cook it for 5-6 minutes until the sprouts are cooked well.