Cappuccino Crème Brulle
- 450 ml Double Cream
- 1 Vanilla Pod
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 1 tbsp Castor Sugar
- 1 slice Cappuccino Fudge (diced)
- Slit the vanilla pod end-to-end.
- Mix cream with vanilla pod in a pan and heat.
- Whip egg yolks with castor sugar until creamy.
- Put the beaten egg yolk mix into ramekins, top up with vanilla cream and place 2-3 dices of fudge in each ramekin.
- Place them in a baking pan and fill the pan half with water.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve with a topping of demerara sugar, if desired.