Sticky Toffee Pudding
- 60 gm Butter
- 180 gm Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 240 gm Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 285 ml Hot Water
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 180 gm Stoned Dates (chopped)
- Vanilla Essence
- 145 ml Cream (whipped)
- Mix baking soda, powder, essence with water and soak the dates in it.
- Whip butter and sugar until creamed. Add egg and beat it for few minutes.
- Mix the beaten egg in the flour. Add soaked dates to the flour mixture.
- Pour this mixture in a greased baking pan
- Bake it at 325-350°F for 30-40 min.
- Heat butter in a pan. Add brown sugar, cream to it and simmer for 2-3 min until it forms very thick sauce.
- Top up the hot pudding with butter sauce.