- 350 gms Paneer
- 2 Cups coarsely chopped onions
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Ajinomoto
- 2 tbsp Sliced green chillies
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- Oil for frying
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup corn flour
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- Chop the paneer into cubes.
- Combine together the paneer, corn flour, 1 tsp salt, egg, ginger, garlic and little water.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the paneer cubes coated with mixture till golden brown.
- Take a wok and heat 2 tbsp of oil in it.
- Add the onions and fry on high heat for half a minute.
- Add vinegar, ajinomoto, green chillies, soya sauce, salt and the fried paneer cubes.
- Mix properly and garnish with finely chopped spring onions and coriander.
- Ready to serve.