Somerset Cider and Honey Chicken
- 4 Joints of Chicken (whole legs/thighs)
- 2 tsp Dry Mustard Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- ½ cup English Cider
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- Layer the chicken in a casserole.
- Mix together mustard, salt, pepper, cider, oil, honey and marinate the chicken with it.
- Leave it aside for 1 hr.
- Roast the chicken for about 1 hr until its skin gets brown and crispy.
- Keep applying the pan drippings on the chicken while roasting.
- Serve it hot.