- 1/2 kg Besan
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Pistachios
- 1/2 kg Sugar
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- A pinch Baking Powder
- Few drops of Orange Colour
- Ghee for frying
- Sift together besan and baking powder.
- Make thick batter by mixing 2 tbsp of ghee (melted) and sufficient water.
- Melt ghee in a kadhai and drop boondis of the batter with the help of a perforated spoon.
- Fry boondis till light brown.
- Prepare sugar syrup of 3-string consistency.
- Add milk and then mix colour to the sugar syrup.
- Transfer the boondis into sugar syrup.
- Add raisins and chopped pistachios.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Grease your palms with ghee and make laddoos.