- 250 g Flour
- 150 ml Water
- 300 g minced Mutton
- 1 Onion (minced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- Salt, Pepper, Caraway (to taste)
- Combine meat, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and caraway in a bowl.
- Add enough water to the mxiture to make it smooth to work with.
- Knead smooth dough by mixing flour with enough water. Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll out into circles.
- Put 1 tsp of the filling in a center of the circle and fold it in half.
- Press the edges and fold on alternates with the help of your nail and fingertips.
- Repeat with other dough balls.
- Boil them in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with any sauce of your choice.