- 200 g Flour
- 1 1/2 ltr Water
- 200 g Meat (cut into small pieces)
- A pinch of Salt
- 100 g Spring Onion (cut into rings)
- Cook meat in water and prepare soup following any of your favorite recipes.
- Dissolve a pinch of salt in cold water, mix in flour and blend with your fingers into small dough crumbs.
- Mix the soup with dough crumbs and boil for 4-5 minutes until the soup becomes creamy and thick.
- Season with salt, and add spring onion rings.
- Garnish with other spices of your choice.