- 250 g Wheat Flour
- A pinch of Salt
- Lukewarm Water
- Sunflower Oil (to fry)
- 300 g Lamb (minced)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- Cilantro and Parsley (finely chopped)
- Prepare the filling by mixing all the ingredients.
- Knead smooth dough with flour, salt, and enough water.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to a thickness of 2-3 mm. Cut into circles using a glass.
- Place some amount of filling in the center and fold the circle to cover the filling.
- Fry each side in oil until brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy.